Anil R Sheth Award (Two Awards)
With the generous contributions received from friends, well-wishers, his erst while student and colleagues as well as the family of late Dr Anil R Sheth, who was one of the Senior Members of the Society and the past Secretary and Vice-President, two Annual Awards have been instituted since the year 1995. These awards are primarily to encourage participation of younger members of the Endocrine Society of India. One of the awards is given in the field of Clinical Endocrinology and the other in the field of Basic and Comparative Endocrinology. The award caries a cash prize of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. One thousand only), a medallion and or Certificate.
Send in your paper for the abovementioned award by 31st July 2021, by email to the Secretary, Endocrine Society of India to firstname.lastname@example.org
Eligibility Criteria :
- The presenting author must be a member of the Endocrine Society of India
- Only members below the age of 40 years with one year standing as a member of the ESI are eligible for the award.
- Full paper in triplicate is to be submitted to the Secretary of the Society. One author can submit only one paper for the award.
- The paper must be accompanied by an undertaking by the author/authors that the work proposed to be presented has not been presented for award published earlier or is not under consideration for any award and a certificate from the Head of the Institution/Department to the effect that the major part of the work has been done in India by the author himself/herself.
- The decision for award in each of the categories shall be done by a panel of judges appointed for the purpose at the Annual Scientific Conference where the work is to be presented.